TransformicePlace
Welcome To TransformicePlace!

We are a forum about Transformice (not afflicted with Transformice)

If you are registered with us Please Login! If you aren't registered please register and join the family! c:

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello, Guest! Welcome to Transformice Place! We Hope you have an awesome time!
Also, when you recruit a member from transformice you will receive 100 cheeses for your work! (Also post on the recruiting thread!)
Latest topics
» Count To 500 Cheese (:
Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:42 pm by Cαrłтoη♥Toммo

» People that know how to make backgrounds trasparent, click!
Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:58 pm by ѕчᴅиєч≧^◡^≦

» TransformicePlace Chatbox Rules
Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:16 pm by AaronxDD

» Firsts..oh..Firsts..
Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:17 pm by maleficelle

» TransformicePlace Offical Rules
Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:05 pm by gaby-hemmings

» A rumor about a new update on tfm...
Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:47 pm by Cαrłтoη♥Toммo

» Dude who looks like a vamp
Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:12 pm by maleficelle

» Bootcamp Titles!
Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:54 pm by maleficelle

» Happy birthday to...
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 am by maleficelle

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:52 am
October 2014
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Protected By Copyscape!
Don't copy any ideas, easy as that! c; Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software
Share | 

What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:34 am

Hello transformiceplace!
Lets get this forum back up and being active? Agreed? Yup. xD

So, for now I'll just post 1 pic of myself, and then I'll say the items and explain why I put those items together, the cost of all of them together, etc. I'll explain my {Fashion and Tips O:}!
Everytime there is a post, I will post another pic of myself and do what i said up there ↑ Very Happy You can't spam post, you can ask questions, etc. No rude comments pleaseeee :3 No copying pleaseeeee :3

So, this picture has the short aquagreenishbluish hair xD I think that color matches with the police hat. However, if you CAN customize the hair and find a good color to match it, that would be a great idea too ;D {I'm gonna customize it when I get fraises. tehehe} Well, back to the point, so we have the hair which matches the police hat, and then we had a camera! Bravo! The camera matches TOTALLY with the police hat, and the outfit!!

Thats all for now!

Back to top Go down
Pancakes
Chat Mod
Chat Mod

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Nice! Where did you get that hat?

Back to top Go down
http://www.transformice.com/
Jᴀᴢᴢƴ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 am

Cute! ^_^

And @Pancakes Its in shop under 'Head' :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:04 pm

^Yeah, and thanks guys c:
I'm going to post my next pic THIS weekend Very Happy I decided everyweekend i'll do it, or if I have off from school in the week, I will do it that day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bʟᴏssᴏᴍ❀Cᴀᴍᴍʏ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Cute! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://transformiceplace.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Thanks!

--I'll post my next fashiontips/fashion tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 am

Okay... here is the 2nd fashion/tips/advice LOL

So, lets start off with the outfit.
Some of you might be wondering how it looks like I have an extension {in the top of my hair}.
Well, I'm going to answer that question right now!
Don't you know the short bluishgreenishhair? Well, you can add that with the rainbow dash hair! And it looks totally adorable! I recommend you guys doing it! {with customized rainbow dash hair, of course} I can only have this color in my hair, since, the short hair isn't customized, but for you all who have it customized, I would recommend you guys doing that look! {with the hair} You should either make the short hair the EXACT color or a color that matches it. I make it the exact color, to make believe I have extensions. Okay, so after the hair and the short hair, I have the bandage-hat kinda thing c: It looks SO cute with this style of hair, and, others too! Last but not least, I topped it off with the rose. I bought the rose, especially for this outfit! But it can be used with other outfits, too c:

My fashion tips?--
Mix and match.
<33
Okay, I mix and match all my outfits. To see what looks cute together, or outfits that are different from the new ones. Try to be original, yet, mix and match c:

--Next weekend or this Wednesday, I will post a new one if I get comments c: {This wednesday I have off from school)
Back to top Go down
Jᴀᴢᴢƴ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:47 am

So adorbs c;
Thanks for the advicee Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 am

NP and LOL thanks Jazzy xD
Will probably post next one this Wednesday or this weekend :3
Back to top Go down
Jᴀᴢᴢƴ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:51 am

Can't wait till the next one! ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:42 am

I'm going to post it tomorrow, LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:37 am

-looks through pictures- Hmm.. hmm.. which one should I choose? Oh, this one!

So, in this photo, I have Applejack's hair. C:
Some of you might not know who she is, but, she's from My little pony, and she has that hair! It's SO adorable! I see many people have it customized, but, in my opinion, it looks pretty cool and cute like it is. I was thinking about adding a bow instead of the accessory I used, but, I thought this accessory looked better.
Last, but not least, the LOLLIPOP!!! omg i think it looks so adorable in this outfit & in general!

I like to **MIX AND MATCH** with all of my outfits (:
well i think thats all for now.
Post and I'll post another one this weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jᴀᴢᴢƴ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Chute c:
.waits for eden's another amazing fashion piccies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:35 pm

LOL i'll post another one tomorrow or monday o:
Back to top Go down
Jᴀᴢᴢƴ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}   Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 pm

okai ^_^
Back to top Go down

What are Edens fashion tips/fashion? o: {Press ;D}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TransformicePlace :: -